Buy indica strains Online
Indica strains marijuana generally has a higher CBD content than Sativas. While there is THC found in Indica, there is a more balanced ratio between the compounds, THC is responsible for the psychoactive effects of dried marijuana; this is present in the form of relaxing and happy feelings.
Indica is our couch-locking, hot-tubbing, body buzzing, day forgetting saviour. Cannabis Indica gives the smoker a relaxing full body high that’s great for helping treat body pain, anxiety, and insomnia. From mellow strains to absolute body melters, Cheebas is the best place to buy Indicas in Canada! Sample the best from the West at Cheebas.
Overview of indica strains
Indica strains commonly contain a terpene (a hydrocarbon derived from a plant’s essential oil) called alpha-Pinene which is an organic compound that exists in sage and rosemary oils and in several pine tree species. Pinene is known to increase energy and mental focus, but it is also useful as an antiseptic, bronchodilator and expectorant.
Indica strains have the following traits:
• Plants are short
• Plants are bushy and feature wide leaves
• Plants are usually darker in color
• Color is often has a purple hue
• Buds are firm and densely packed
• Grows more rapidly
• Strains have a higher yield than Sativas
• Usually high in CBD and low in THC
Indica has several medicinal benefits including:
• Muscle relaxation
• Mental relaxation
• Decreased nausea
• Decreased acute pain
• Increased dopamine
• Increased appetite
What Are The Medical Benefits of Indica?
- ICE. The best and most notable Indica strain we carry is ICE. …
- NORTHERN LIGHT. Northern Light is a favorite of connoisseurs and growers worldwide. …
- BLUE MYSTIC. Blue Mystic was borne of a collaboration between California and Oregon strains. …
- SPECIAL KUSH #1. …
- BUBBLE KUSH. …
- PINEAPPLE KUSH. …
- O.G. …
- FAT BANANA.
Showing all 6 results